欢迎访问视障者音乐制作交流基地(www.szzyyzz.com)!
我们的网站致力于为使用读屏软件的视障群体(以下简称“读屏族”)提供音乐制作方面的技术和信息。
如您是读屏族,我们希望能在这里为您提供您最需要的内容
如您是明眼朋友,可能会对论坛中的一些用语感到无比疑惑,那是因为这些都是基于读屏软件下的操作术语。
虽然这个论坛对于明眼人也许帮助不大,但我们却很希望能得到您的援助,您可以以远程协助的方式为读屏族解决音乐制作过程中所遇到的困难……

首页

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 6861|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[软硬件用户手册] 附录:REAPER故障排除——REAPER用户手册中文版

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

5万

积分

管理员

本站创始人

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2021-6-27 09:35:01 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,浏览本站更多内容。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
楼主 琴韵晓波说:
Appendix: Troubleshooting REAPER
附录:REAPER故障排除
如需浏览本章的在线版,请访问以下地址:
http://szzyyzz.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1715
This section aims to help you resolve problems that are sometimes encountered by new users. Many of these issues relate to Windows, though some will also be relevant for macOS users. These tables are not the panacea that will solve all your problems, but it is a good place to start.
本节旨在帮助您解决新用户有时遇到的问题。其中许多问题与Windows有关,但也有一些问题与macOS用户有关。这些表格并不是解决你所有问题的灵丹妙药,但它是一个很好的起点。
Input/Output Issues
输入/输出问题
Problem Diagnosis and Possible Solution
问题 诊断和可能的解决方案
When I try to record audio, nothing is recorded
当我尝试录制音频时,没有录制任何内容
The problem could be with your REAPER settings or with your hardware set up.
问题可能出在REAPER设置或硬件设置上。
Make sure the track is armed for recording.
确保轨道已预备录音。
Make sure that the track has been assigned an input.
确保已为轨道指定了输入。
Check (Options, Preferences, Audio Device) that your range of audio inputs has been defined and enabled.
检查“选项”、“首选项”、“音频”、“设备”,是否已定义并启用您的“音频输入范围”。
Make sure under the Options menu that you have the correct required Record Mode set (usually this should be Normal).
确保在“选项”菜单下设置了正确的所需录音模式(通常这应该是“正常”)。
Check that Record Input is enabled. Or, if you have selected Record Output, check the FX window for any FX that could be silencing the track’s output.
检查是否启用了录音输入。或者,如果您选择了录音输出,请检查FX窗口中是否有可能使轨道输出静音的任何FX。
Make sure (Record Arm context menu) that Record disable is not enabled.
确保(录音预备上下文菜单)未启用“录音禁用”。
Check in Project Settings that you have not specified a non-existent or unauthorized path, or limited project length to zero..
检查工程设置,确认您未指定不存在或未经授权的路径,或是否将工程长度限制为0。
Make sure that the microphone or lead for the instrument being recorded is connected to the correct audio input.
确保正在录制的乐器的麦克风或导线连接到正确的音频输入。
If the microphone requires phantom power, make sure that the phantom power supply is enabled.
如果麦克风需要幻象电源,请确保幻象电源已启用。
Check your audio input mixer (external hardware desk, sound card mixer software, or both) to make sure that the incoming signal is correctly routed.
检查您的音频输入调音台(外部硬件工作台、声卡调音台软件或两者),以确保输入信号路由正确。
Check your audio input mixer (external hardware desk, sound card mixer software, or both) to make sure that the incoming signal is not muted.
检查您的音频输入调音台(外部硬件工作台、声卡调音台软件或两者),确保传入信号没有静音。
When I play back, my audio track is silent, even though there is activity in the track’s VU meter.
当我播放时,我的轨道是静音的,即使轨道的VU表中有活动。
The problem is likely to be either with your routing in REAPER, your sound card’s settings or with your audio hardware setup.
问题可能出在REAPER中的路由、声卡设置或音频硬件设置上。
REAPER’s Routing:
REAPER的路由:
Make sure that the track’s output is directed to the master.
确保轨道的输出定向到主控。
Make sure that the Master output is directed to the correct outputs on your sound card for your speakers or headphones.
确保主控输出指向扬声器或耳机的声卡上的正确输出。
Sound Card Settings:
声卡设置:
Use the control software supplied with your soundcard to make sure that neither of the following has occurred:
使用声卡附带的控制软件,确保以下情况均未发生:
5. Output muted, or volume lowered too much.
5.输出静音,或音量降低太多。
6. Output patched to different hardware output.
6.输出配置到不同的硬件输出。
Audio Hardware Setup:
音频硬件设置:
Make sure that the amplifier is connected to the same outputs on the soundcard as the output of the Master.
确保放大器连接到声卡上与主控输出相同的输出。
Make sure that everything is connected to the power supply, switched on, and with appropriate volume levels.
确保所有设备都已连接到电源,打开电源,并具有适当的音量级别。
Use Windows Device Manager (Control Panel, System, Device Manager, Sound video and game controllers) to ensure the device is enabled and functioning correctly.
使用Windows设备管理器(控制面板、系统、设备管理器、声卡和游戏控制器)确保设备已启用并正常运行。
Tips: Opening a different application and playing any audio file can help determine whether the problem lies within REAPER or with your Sound Card or Audio Setup.
小贴士: 打开不同的应用程序并播放任何音频文件,可以帮助确定问题是出在REAPER内部,还是出在声卡或音频设置上。
I get an error message to the effect that MIDI device(s) cannot be opened.
我收到一条错误消息,大意是MIDI设备无法打开。
The device may not be connected, or may be in use by another program.
该设备可能未连接,或者可能正被其他程序使用。
Check that the device is connected and supplied with power.
检查设备是否已连接并通电。
Check whether another program has use of the MIDI device.
检查其他程序是否使用了MIDI设备。
Check that you have not accidentally opened REAPER twice.
检查是否有两次意外打开REAPER。
When I play back, my audio track is silent, and there is no activity in the track’s VU meter.
当我回放时,我的轨道是静音的,并且轨道的VU表中没有任何活动。
The problem is likely to be specifically related to that track or item, especially if you have other projects which do play correctly.
这个问题很可能与该轨道或对象特别相关,特别是当您有其他工程可以正确播放时更是如此。
Make sure that the track has not been muted.
确保轨道未静音。
Make sure that the item has not been muted (right click over item, Item Properties).
确保对象未静音(右键单击对象,“对象属性”)。
Check the FX Window for the track to make sure there is no FX which is causing the track to be silenced.
检查轨道的FX窗口,确保没有导致轨道静音的FX。
Check the track’s volume fader to make sure it is not too low.
检查轨道的音量推子,确保音量不会太低。
When I play back, I don’t hear some or all of a track’s FX being applied.
当我回放时,我没有听到部分或全部轨道的FX被应用。
The problem could be happening in the track’s FX window or in the plug-in’s own window, or both.
问题可能发生在轨道的FX窗口或插件自己的窗口中,或者两者兼而有之。
Check that the track’s FX Window is not in bypass mode.
检查轨道的FX窗口是否未处于旁通模式。
Check that the individual FX has not been set to bypass mode. This might occur in the FX Chain window or with some plug-ins within the plug-in’s own window.
检查单个FX是否未设置为旁通模式。这可能发生在FX链窗口中,也可能发生在插件自身窗口中的某些插件中。
Check that the plug-in’s Wet/Dry mix setting (where present) has not been set to 100% dry.
检查插件的湿声/干声混合设置(如果存在)未设置为100%干声。
When I play back, panning does not work, everything comes from the center
当我回放时,声像不起作用,所有的内容都来自中间
Check Preferences, Audio, Device settings, especially first and last output.
检查“首选项”、“音频”、“设备设置”,特别是输出范围的第一个和范围的最后一个。
Check Master output is not set to mono, and that master outputs are correct (usually this should be channels 1/2).
检查主控输出是否未设置为单声道,以及主控输出是否正确(通常应为通道1/2)。
Check track is routed to the Master via correct parent channels - usually 1/2 .
检查轨道通过正确的父级通道(通常为1/2)路由到主控通道。
When I play back, I get clicks, pops, stutters or dropouts
当我回放时,我会听到咔哒声、砰的一声、结结巴巴的声音或中途退出的声音
This probably means that you are attempting to play this project at a latency too low for your system. This is more likely to happen if you use a large number of CPU hungry FX such as Reverb. Try one or more of these remedies:
这可能意味着您试图以对您的系统来说太低的延迟运行此工程。如果您使用大量占用CPU的FX(如混响),则更有可能发生这种情况。尝试以下一种或多种补救措施:
Consider rearranging your mix to use fewer CPU intensive plug-ins, e.g. by making more use of FX busses to share FX used by more than one track.
考虑重新安排您的组合,以使用更少的CPU密集型插件,例如,通过更多地使用FX总线来共享由多个轨道使用的FX。
If you are using a high sample rate, such as 88200 or 176400, try a lower one. Go to File, Project Settings and reduce the Sample rate to 44100. This will reduce the load on the CPU and you will probably find that you can live with any perceived difference in sound quality.
如果您使用的采样率较高,例如88200或176400,请尝试较低的采样率。转到“文件”、“工程设置”,并将采样率降低到44100。这将减少CPU上的负载,您可能会发现您可以忍受任何感知到的音质差异。
Consider increasing buffer size. This increases latency, but should not be a problem when playing back. Go to Options, Preferences, Audio Device. Click on ASIO Configuration to bring up the Control Software for your sound card. Increase buffer size, perhaps to 1280 samples.
考虑增加缓冲区大小。这会增加延迟,但在播放时应该不是问题。转到“选项”、“首选项”、“音频”、“设备”。单击“ASIO配置”以调出声卡的控制软件。增加缓冲区大小,可能增加到1280个样本。
Check your Audio Buffering preferences, especially for FX processing/multiprocessing. Be prepared to experiment with Render ahead size and with which options are allowed.
检查您的“音频”、“缓冲”首选项,特别是“FX处理/多进程设置”。准备好试用“提前渲染”的大小,以及允许使用哪些选项。
On play back, the Master clips and distorts, even though the track level(s) appear low
在回放时,即使轨道电平看起来很低,主控也会削波和扭曲
This can arise as a result of routing problems, for example when you have any track or tracks routed to the Master by several different routes at the same time.
这可能是路由问题造成的,例如,当您有任何一个或多个轨道同时通过几条不同的路线路由到主控时。
Check the Routing Matrix.
检查路由矩阵。
When I play back, the audio sounds clipped, even though it doesn’t appear to be visibly clipping anywhere
当我播放时,音频听起来削波了,即使它看起来没有明显的削波
There could be a routing problem, or some FX might be distorting your sound.
可能存在路由问题,或者某些FX可能会扭曲您的声音。
Check the Routing Matrix to see if any track(s) is/are being directly routed to the same audio hardware output as the Master. If not … Disable all FX to see if this fixes the problem. If it does, reintroduce the FX gradually until you can identify which is causing the problem.
检查路由矩阵,查看是否有任何轨道正被直接路由到与主控相同的音频硬件输出。如果不是…禁用所有FX以查看这是否解决了问题。如果是这样,请逐一重新插入FX,直到您可以确定是哪一个导致了问题。
When I try to play an imported MIDI track, it is silent
当我尝试播放导入的MIDI轨道时,它是无声的
This can be a routing, sound card or setup issue - see previous page.
这可能是路由、声卡或设置问题-请参阅上一页。
In addition it may be caused by a MIDI specific issue. This occurs when the track has not been assigned to a valid MIDI Output device or software synthesizer.
此外,它可能是由MIDI特定问题引起的。当轨道未分配给有效的MIDI输出设备或软件合成器时,会出现这种情况。
If using a MIDI Hardware device, display the track’s Routing Window and check it is assigned to a MIDI Hardware Device.
如果使用MIDI硬件设备,则显示轨道的路由窗口并检查它是否已分配给MIDI硬件设备。
If not using a MIDI Hardware device, display the track’s FX Window, and insert a software synthesizer or instrument (usually VSTi or DXi).
如果不使用MIDI硬件设备,则显示轨道的FX窗口,并插入软件合成器或乐器(通常为VSTi或DXi)。
I don’t have enough CPU to play back my project
我没有足够的CPU来播放我的工程
This could be because you are trying to use more FX than your DAW can handle.
这可能是因为您正在尝试使用超出DAW处理能力的FX。
Use the Performance Meter to determine which tracks are using the most CPU hungry FX. Then right click over the media items for those tracks and either Apply FX to items as new take or Apply FX to items as new take (Mono).
使用性能仪表来确定哪些轨道占用CPU最多的FX。然后右键单击这些轨道的媒体对象,选择“应用FX到对象,作为新片段”,或“应用FX到对象,作为新片段(单声道)”。
When I stop playback, the instrument/ synth continues to play
当我停止播放时,乐器/合成器继续播放
Check Options, Preferences, Audio, Playback. Disable Run FX when stopped and enable Flush FX on stop. Enter a value (e.g. 200) in the Run Fx for box to determine length of tail.
选择“选项”、“首选项”、“音频”、“播放”。禁用“停止后运行FX”并启用“停止时刷新FX”。在“继续运行FX框”中输入一个值(例如200)以确定尾部的长度。
When I quit REAPER I am unable to hear any sound on other apps
当我退出REAPER时,我在其他应用程序上听不到任何声音
Check Options, Preferences, Audio and enable Close audio device when stopped and application is inactive.
选择“选项”、“首选项”、“音频”,启用“播放停止且应用程序处于不活跃状态时,关闭音频设备”。
REAPER Interface Issues
REAPER接口问题
Interface Issues
接口问题
Problem Diagnosis and Possible Solution
问题 诊断和可能的解决方案
When I open REAPER not all of the track controls are visible
当我打开REAPER时,并不是所有的轨道控件都可见
This can either be as intended with the default track layout, or (Windows users) you might need to enable HDPI mode.
这可以是默认轨道布局的预期效果,也可以是(Windows用户)您可能需要启用HDPI模式。
From the Main Menu, choose Options, Layouts, Track Control Panel, B.
从主菜单中,依次选择“选项”、“布局”、“Track Panel(轨道控制面板)”、“B”。
If that does not solve the problem: Choose Options, Preferences, General. Click on Advanced UI/system tweaks. You will need to find the optimal HDPI mode setting for your system. This is likely to be (but might not be) Multimonitor aware.
如果这不能解决问题: 选择“选项”、“首选项”、“常规”。单击“高级UI/系统调整”。您需要找到适合您系统的最佳HDPI模式设置。这很可能是(但可能不是)“多显示器支持”。
When I press Space (or some other Transport Control), nothing happens
当我按下空格键(或其他走带控键)时,不会发生任何事情
This happens when focus is with another window, such as the Routing Matrix, or an open Dialog Box. Two possible solutions are: Give focus to another view such as the Track View or Mixer before pressing the key, or Use an external MIDI control device such as a BCR2000 and assign transport functions to its various buttons. These will then work regardless of which window has focus, or whether a dialog box is open.
当焦点位于另一个窗口(如路由矩阵)或打开的对话框时,就会发生这种情况。两种可能的解决方案是: 在按键之前将焦点放在另一个视图(如轨道视图或调音台)上,或者使用外部MIDI控制设备,如BCR2000,并为其各种按钮分配走带功能。然后,无论哪个窗口具有焦点,或者对话框是否打开,这些操作都将起作用。
When I try to place the edit cursor exactly where I want it, it moves a little
当我试图将编辑光标精确地放置在我想要的位置时,它会移动一点
Snapping may be enabled. If so, use the Options, Enable Snapping command to disable it.
可能启用了吸附。如果是,请使用“选项”、“启用吸附”命令将其禁用。
When I try to make a time selection, the start and end points move from where I want them.
当我尝试构建时间选区时,开始点和结束点会从我希望的位置移走。
Snapping may be enabled. If so, use the Options, Enable Snapping command to disable it.
可能启用了吸附。如果是,请使用“选项”、“启用吸附”命令将其禁用。
My track volume and pan controls don’t work on my track’s MIDI items
我的轨道音量和声像控件无法用于轨道的MIDI对象
This is as intended - these controls work on audio items only.
这是预期的——这些控件仅适用于音频对象。
Add one or more instances of ReaControlMIDI to the track or item’s FX chain and make the adjustments there.
将ReaControlMIDI的一个或多个实例添加到轨道或对象的FX链中,并在那里进行调整。
My track Volume or Pan envelopes do not move on play back.
我的轨道音量或声像包络在播放时不会移动。
Make sure that Automation Mode is set to Read and the envelope is armed.
确保“自动化模式”设置为“读取”,并且包络已预备。
I record multiple takes on a track, but only the last one is visible.
我在一条轨道上录制了多个片段,但只有最后一个是可见的。
To view all takes for a track, choose the Options, Show All Takes in Lanes Command (Ctrl L), orTo view a take other than the last take, right click over the media item and choose the Take command from the context menu.
要查看轨道的所有片段,请选择“选项”、“在子轨中显示全部片段”命令(Ctrl+L),或要查看除最后片段以外的片段,请右键单击媒体对象,然后从上下文菜单中选择“片段”命令。
When I maximize a track, the wrong track is displayed
当我最大化轨道时,显示不正确的轨道
Check your Vertical Zoom Behavior settings under Options, Preferences, Editing Behavior. You probably want to set this to Last Selected Track.
检查“选项”、“首选项”、“编辑行为”下的“垂直缩放行为”设置。您可能希望将此选项设置为“最后选中的轨道”。
When I zoom in horizontally, the edit cursor disappears from view and I get lost
当我水平放大时,编辑光标从视图中消失,我不知所措了
Check your Horizontal Zoom Behavior settings under Options, Preferences, Editing Behavior. You probably want to set this to Edit Cursor or Play Cursor.
选择“选项”、“首选项”、“编辑行为”下的“水平缩放行为”设置。您可能希望将此选项设置为“编辑光标或播放光标”。
I try to view a window, such as Big Clock or Performance Meter, but I can’t see it on the screen
我试图查看一个窗口,例如“大时钟”或“性能仪表”,但在屏幕上看不到
This can be tricky, and can sometimes happen because of changes made to your Windows display settings. There are two main ways to fix this.
这可能很棘手,有时会因为更改Windows显示设置而发生。有两种主要方法可以解决此问题。
Use Windows Notepad to edit the reaper.ini file in the folder C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\Applications Data\REAPER. This should only be attempted if you are confident that you understand what you are doing. For example, if the Big Clock has been lost, delete only that section of the reaper.ini file, save it, close it, then restart REAPER. For example, in the reaper.ini file extract shown here, the Big Clock section is shown as italicized:
【译者注: 此处原文中的路劲有误,在下面的翻译中已更正。】
使用Windows记事本编辑文件夹“%AppData%\REAPER”中的“REAPER.ini”文件。只有在您确信自己明白自己在做什么的情况下,才应该尝试这样做。例如,如果大时钟丢失,请仅删除REAPER.ini文件中的该部分,保存并关闭它,然后重新启动REAPER。例如,在此处显示的REAPER.ini文件摘录中,大时钟部分显示为斜体:
[flac encoder defaults]
default_size=12
default=63616C661000000005000000AB
[bigclock]
wnd_vis=1
wnd_left=967
wnd_top=600
wnd_width=426
wnd_height=137
time_mode=0
[namecache]
Analog_In_1_Delta_1010__1_=In 1
A safer option would be to simply rename this file as reaper.old or similar. This will return all preferences and options to their original default settings next time you run REAPER.
更安全的选择是简单地将此文件重命名为REAPER.old或类似文件。这将在您下次运行REAPER时将所有首选项和选项恢复为其原始默认设置。
My Undo History window is too cluttered
“我的撤消历史记录”窗口太杂乱了
Go to Options, Preferences, General and disable Create Undo points for item/track selection.
转到“选项”、“首选项”、“常规”,并禁用“为对象/轨道选择创建撤销点”。
Troubleshooting Record Modes and Monitoring
录音模式和监听故障排除
It can be difficult at first to understand how various permutations of REAPER's record modes (available from the Options menu) and monitoring options (from a track's arm record context menu) can be used together to obtain different results. Thanks to John Bercik for supplying the information contained in summary form below:
一开始可能很难理解如何将REAPER录音模式(可从“选项”菜单获得)和监听选项(从轨道的预备录音上下文菜单)的各种组合一起使用,以获得不同的结果。感谢John Bercik提供以下摘要表格中包含的信息:
Record Mode Monitor Options Behaviors
录音模式 监听选项 行为
Normal
录音模式: 正常
Monitor input ON, Monitor track media when recording OFF
监听选项: “监听输入”开,“录音时监听轨道媒体”关
When stopped: monitors live material only, When playing: monitors existing and live material continuously, When recording: monitors live material only
行为: 停止时: 仅监听实时素材,播放时: 持续监听现有和实时素材,录音时: 仅监听实时素材
Monitor input (tape auto style) ON, Monitor track media when recording OFF
监听选项: “监听输入(磁带自动风格)”开,“录音时监听轨道媒体”关
Stopped: monitors live material, Playing: monitors existing material only, Recording: monitors existing and live material
行为: 停止时: 监听现有素材,播放时: 仅监听现有素材,录音时: 监听现有和实时素材
Monitor input ON, Monitor track media when recording ON
监听选项: “监听输入”开,“录音时监听轨道媒体”开
Stopped: monitors live material, Playing: monitors existing and live material continuously, Recording: monitors existing and live outside punch, only live inside punch
行为: 停止时: 监听现有素材,播放时: 持续监听现有和实时素材,录音时: 在穿插外监听现有和实时,在穿插内仅监听实时
Time Selection Auto Punch
录音模式: 自动穿插时间选区
Monitor input (tape auto style) ON, Monitor track media when recording ON
监听选项: “监听输入(磁带自动风格)”开,“录音时监听轨道媒体”开
Stopped: monitors live material, Playing: monitors existing material, then only live in punch, Recording: monitors existing material, then only live in punch
行为: 停止时: 监听现有素材,播放时: 监听现有素材,然后在穿插时仅监听实时,录音时: 监听现有素材,然后在穿插时仅监听实时
Stopped: monitors live material, Playing: monitors existing and live material continuously, Recording: monitors existing and live outside punch, then only live material in punch
停止时: 仅监听实时素材,播放时: 持续监听现有和实时素材,录音时: 在穿插外监听现有和实时,然后在穿插内仅监听实时素材
Stopped: monitors live material, Playing: monitors existing material only, Recording: monitors only existing material outside punch, then only live material in punch
行为: 停止时: 仅监听实时素材,播放时: 仅监听现有素材,录音时: 在穿插外仅监听现有素材,然后在穿插内仅监听实时素材
Stopped: monitors live material, Playing: monitors existing and live material continuously, Recording: monitors existing and live outside and inside punch
行为: 停止时: 仅监听实时素材,播放时: 持续监听现有和实时素材,录音时: 在穿插外与穿插内监听现有和实时
Stopped: monitors live material, Playing: monitors only existing material, Recording: monitors existing material outside punch, then existing and live inside punch
行为: 停止时: 仅监听实时素材,播放时: 仅监听现有素材,录音时: 在穿插外监听现有素材,然后在穿插内监听现有素材和实时素材
Auto Punch Selected Items
录音模式: 自动穿插选中对象
Stopped: monitors live material, Playing: monitors existing and live material continuously, Recording: monitors existing and live outside punch, then records and monitors live material in selected items
行为: 停止时: 仅监听实时素材,播放时: 持续监听现有和实时素材,录音时: 在穿插外监听现有和实时,然后在选中对象中录制并监听实时素材
Stopped: monitors live material, Playing: monitors existing material only, Recording: monitors only existing material outside punch, then records and monitors live material in selected items
行为: 停止时: 仅监听实时素材,播放时: 仅监听现有素材,录音时: 在穿插外仅监听现有素材,然后在选中对象中录制并监听实时素材
Stopped: monitors live material, Playing: monitors existing and live material continuously, Recording: monitors existing and live outside punch, then records and monitors live material in selected items
行为: 停止时: 仅监听实时素材,播放时: 持续监听现有和实时素材,录音时: 在穿插外监听现有和实时,然后在选中对象中录制并监听实时素材
Stopped: monitors live material, Playing: monitors only existing material, then only live in punch, Recording: monitors existing selected item(s), then records and monitors live material in selected items
行为: 停止时: 仅监听实时素材,播放时: 仅监听现有素材,然后在穿插中仅监听实时,录音时: 监听现有选中对象,然后在选中对象中录制并监听实时素材
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

5万

积分

管理员

本站创始人

积分
沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2023-12-21 19:49:48 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|视障者音乐制作交流基地(szzyyzz.com) ( 蜀ICP备15002464号免责声明:本站网友发表的言论属其个人观点,与本站立场无关!

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 00:15 , Processed in 0.093862 second(s), 26 queries .